Chef De Partie
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
POSITION OBJECTIVE Responsible for the efficient production of his/her section including food preparation, cooking, presentation and storage.
- To abide by the food standards in the Kitchen.
- To organize the daily preparation of his/her section.
- To plan and organize the daily routine of the menu requirements of the day.
- To conduct training for junior staff.
- Supervising and assisting with the preparation of raw materials.
- Finishing and presenting dishes for service.
- Determining the freshness of products used and makes storing properly according to established standards.
- Preparing special dishes as requested.
- To maintain food cost within the budget by controlling waste without compromising standards.
- Performs any other duties, which may be allocated from time to time.
- Make sure to keep his/her station clean at all time and especially before leaving at the end of the shift. Health, Safety and Security
- Maintain the required standard of operational hygiene according to cleaning rotas at all times.
- Be aware of the Restaurant policies and procedures relating to health, hygiene, and fire life safety and ensure your direct reports do the same.
- Familiarize with emergency exits and evacuation procedures. Financial Management
- Under the assistance of the Restaurant manager work to achieve the budget by monitoring and controlling the departmental operations, considering restaurant and expenditure.
- On an ongoing basis, control and analyze departmental costs to ensure performance against budget; implementing corrective measures where necessary to produce positive business results.
General - Comply with the company's corporate code of conduct.
- Familiarize yourself with the company values and model desired behaviors.
- Perform tasks as directed by the Management in pursuit of the achievement of business goals.
About the Company
The Apparel Group is a global fashion and lifestyle brand conglomerate residing on the crossroads of a modern economy - Dubai, UAE. The mercurial growth in the last 17 years has been by acquiring a host of world class fashion labels from around the world - Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole, Aldo & Tim Hortons just to name a few.
Today the group caters to thousands of eager shoppers through its over 1530 stores, 75 International brands and employing 12,000 multi cultural staff in over 4 continents. Apparel believes in turning dreams in to reality and we give everyone - our customers, our stakeholders, our employees - an equal opportunity to do so.
Apparel group has carved its strong presence not only in the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Saudi Arabia but opened thriving gateways to market in India, South Africa, Poland, Singapore, Jordan, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia. Additionally, clear strategies are in place to enter emerging markets such as Hungary, Pakistan, Egypt and Philippines.