Job description / Role
- Manage both pastry and bakery section very efficiently
- Prepares the proper amount of food according to production of forecast sheets and production plans.
- Prepares items in accordance with established recipes for a consistent product
- Learns and maintains standards in food production and quality.
- Expedite orders in a timely manner.
- Practices excellent operational sanitation
- Executes scheduled banquet functions
- Checks and dates all deliveries received reporting any variances to chef in charges.
- Verifies that all coolers are at the proper temperatures are cleaned on a daily basis.
- Monitors inventory rotation to maintain fresh product with little or no waste.
- Prepares inventory requisition and receive supplies as necessary for quality production
- Communicate equipment repair needs with chef in a timely manner
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance
- Performs other duties as required
- Check food handling and storage procedure wherever food is handled
- Control food waste
- Adjust mise en place and food requisitions to the daily guest count (reservations) if applicable
- Check on all equipment in your areas that has to be fixed and report to the Exec. Chef
- Delegate workload to your subordinates in a timely manner
- Check food storeroom pertaining to your area daily. Assure that food is well rotated and first in is first out.
- Check cleanliness and proper storage of food and equipment in all areas of food production
- Check all requisitions in your areas of responsibility and discuss with your direct supervisor
- Discuss all provisions-related problems directly with your supervisor
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.