Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company, a well reputed company, in Easter province in Saudi Arabia. We provide a diversified range of products and services to variety of Industries like Oil and Gas, petrochemicals; offshore; construction; power, telecom and IT.
• Generate new enquires, work out technical solution, prepare commercial pricing offer, finalize & execute orders for all the queries in chemical Department.
• Accountable for setting and achieving the marketing, sales plan & budget.
• Support the sales & marketing manger in developing partnerships in line with ROG'S sourcing objectives ( marketing plan), operations, day today activity, etc.
• Keep close track to achieve the budget and take necessary actions if the actual numbers are deviating from the plan. forecast business outlook in short & long term.
• To follow up with the client for execution of the order till the payment is collected.
• Attend bidding and final negotiations with customers. review technical proposal/ checklist, Commercial proposal/ checklist.
• Frequent and structured client interaction including sales visits. target sales from outside kingdom( gulf region).
• To identify new customers for existing/ new products and develop plans to support the growth of existing customers.
• To bring in the new business by targeting new market segments in the field of chemicals, and petrochemical.
• Initiate & identify current and future customer needs and convert them to revenue.
• Analysing marketing trends and tracking competitor's activities and providing valuable inputs for the prospect supply of new line of business.
• Gather and examine information about the market, competitors and processing technology and consolidate them into business information useful to convert it into revenue.
Procurement & supply chain:
• To negotiate with supplier and any other intermediate parties to create win- win situation for all the concerned. Lead role in negotiation & closure of buying deal and take actions to execute it till end.
• To source out new/ alternate reliable supplier, introduce new product &8 approve them with client's technical department.
• Chemistry Science OR chemical Engineering Bachelor degree.
• 2-3 years of experience in sales for chemicals in oil and gas industry.
• Capable of achieving high value orders.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and presentation skills.
• Has knowledge in Oracle SCM MODULE
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies