Job description / Role
My client is a leading Joint venture working on the construction of the Riyadh Metro. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Chief Accountant for their busy Riyadh office. The role will include the following:
1) Monthly/Annual FCC KSA Financial Statement (also consolidated).
2) Analytic Cost
3) Auditors attendance (Financial and Fiscal).
4) Taxes (Income Tax, WHT, VAT).
5) Head Quarter relationship.
6) Other accounting and administrative functions; posting (SAP Financial/Logistic Modules), Information control.
Candidates should have a degree in business administration or a similar subject and should have experience as a Chief Accountant working in Saudi Arabia. Experience of working for a construction company is preferred but not essential but candidates should be based in Saudi Arabia with a transferable iqama
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration