Job description / Role
• Chief Accountant with a minimum of 10 years experience in an Industrial Company.
• We are currently seeking an experienced, and thorough Chief Accountant where you will demonstrate your management skills and accounting expertise in a variety of personal and corporate accounting practices, including overseeing payroll and taxes.
• You must be highly accurate and efficient, utilizing your vast knowledge of the current tax code, upholding our standard of exceptional customer service, and, above all else, ensuring that consistent, accurate accounting services are provided.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license preferred
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in management
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in a corporate setting
• Extensive corporate and personal tax experience
• Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases
• Expertise working with financial statements
• Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
• Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
• Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding phone and email etiquette
• Able to thrive in deadline-driven environment
• Able to motivate the team and lead by example
About the Company
KFB Holding Group was founded by Mr. Khalid AlBoayz, a first generation entrepreneur, in 1981. He has brought with him a considerable sense of ethics and responsibility to his employees, partners, and customers. Mr. AlBoayz is firmly committed to bringing the latest products and technologies to Saudi Arabia, while ensuring that they are suited and suitably re-engineered for local conditions.
As President of KFB Holding Group, Mr. AlBoayz has implemented and upheld the best business practices, making it one of the trusted companies in the GCC region.