Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The proper application of financial accounting services to the concerned BU(s) / JV(s) at Rawabi Holding
- Oversees the accurate and timely management reports and financial statements
- Ensures the good analysis of financial information
- Ensures that the appropriate accounting control procedures are applied
- Ensures the continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
- Analyzes and advises on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues
- Supports the BU/JV in understanding its costs of goods and services, and margins
- Supervises the proper updating of the chart of accounts and the list of analytical accounts, transfer charges and cost accounting definitions necessary to perform the controlling missions
- Resolves accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Establishes and monitors the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Monitors and supports taxation issues
- Leads, directs, evaluates and develops the Rawabi Holding's delocalized Accounting team to ensure that objectives are reached
- Is responsible for the development, performance appraisal and succession planning of all direct and indirect reports.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- BA in Accounting or Finance; CPA / CFA is a strong plus
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Finance Function within a company of Rawabi Holding's size or larger
- Demonstrates a successful track record as an accountant preferably within a multinational organization
- Strong interpersonal, communication, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Experience in the GCC is a plus, preferably in Saudi Arabia
- English and Arabic languages fluency required
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.