Job description / Role
Review of accounts and relevant directions
One of the leading international corporations operating in the field of manufacturing classic menswear in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Persian Gulf area
* Prepare and organize accounts and abide by the principles of accounting guidance and review the accounting entries for all operations of the company in accordance with sound accounting rules.
* Review and carry forward accounting entries resulting from the AP payments system on the Oracle program and ensure the correct accounting guidance for all entries
* Reviewing and carrying forward the accounting entries resulting from the AR receivables system on the Oracle program and ensuring the correct accounting guidance for all the entries.
* Review and carrying forward entries resulting from FA fixed assets on Oracle software and ensure correct accounting guidance for all Oracle phase entries.
* Review and carrying forward entries of salaries, commissions and liquidations of employees
* Review and carry forward the accounts from the inventory on the Oracle program
* Prepare the balance of audit and ensure that all transactions of the company are carried over during the financial period and closing all the modules and prior financial period on Oracle program.
* Preparation and review of financial statements and processing all responses to all inquiries of the audit offices in coordination with accountants in the financial department.
* Register GL entries on the program and carrying-over.
* Dealing with the required external bodies such as external audit offices (Ernst & Young - PWC) and processing all required reports and data.
* Review all transfers and bank checks and notifications form the accounting department and signing them.
* Review the monthly reconciliations of accounts and prepare the reports of the Chartered Accountant.
* In addition to administrative work which is to solve the problems of accountants and completion of work in the due time and to maintain the spirit of the team and the company's system
* Competitive Package
* Holding a bachelor degree of accounting
* Full command of accounting software
* Experience of more than eight years in accounting at least
* Good communications skills
* Team-work oriented
* Good at English & Arabic Languages (Reading and Writing)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.