Job description / Role
Our client is looking for somebody who can take initiative, is self-driven and motivated and is willing to challenge both colleagues and processes if things are not working properly.
* Leading the Monthly Close and Budget Vs Actuals reporting for KSA
* Management of the balance sheet reconciliations done promptly each month
* Management of expenses and petty cash
* Assist in payroll for the KSA production facility
* Treasury; responsible for preparing all payments, posting cash, bank reconciliation and any ad hoc bank reporting required
* Regular Cash Flow reporting
* Preparation and entry of various accounting journal entries for month end close. Accruals, prepayments, ESOP etc.
* Updating the Costing model, postings all relevant journal entries
* Assist in quarterly VAT return preparation, filing & submission with the external advisors
* Assist in annual Zakat return preparation, filing & submission with the external advisors
* Supporting the Group Financial Controller with the preparation of the statutory accounts and annual audit. Liaising with external auditors accordingly to ensure all queries are resolved swiftly
* Assist with Capex; Assist in managing and maintaining an accurate fixed asset register.
* Partnering with various finance and non-finance stakeholders across the business, acting as a key point of contact for KSA within group finance
* Reconciling volume data, variances, WASP, monthly utilities consumption, packaging costs, etc.
* Assist with any ERP implementations
* Process & controls; document all internal processes and assist with continuous development of best practice process and controls
* Ad-hoc management reporting
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Beyond that, we are looking for;
- A qualified Accountant
- Who speaks perfect English
- Has an audit / practise background
Before applying, please be aware that;
- The facility is in Haradh and you would be on site roughly 3 days a week.
- Salary range circa 20,000 to 25,000 SAR + basic benefits.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
Saudi German Aluminum Products Co. (SGAPCO)
Middle East Executive