Job description / Role
As the Chief Accountant, your responsibilities will broadly cover the below areas:
- Accounts receivable: weekly collection reports, detailed collection forecasts
- Accounts payable: petty cash, recording of invoices, payment report & payment forecasts
- Treasury and trade finance: working capital / bank position reconciliation and report, issuance and collection of bank guarantees
- General Ledger: cash flow forecast report, expense control monitoring, JV recording, bank reconciliation, monthly financial reports, financial reports for GOSI, Zakat Certificates
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance. ACCA/CA/CPA will be highly regarded
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting in Saudi Arabia
- Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous
- Some work experience in a trading company will be considered favourably
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous
- Working experience in an ERP system is highly regarded
You will need to be currently based in KSA on a transferable Iqama to be considered for this role.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.