Job description / Role
• Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• Experience in Preparing Monthly Financial Reports to Management and doing periodical book closing.
• Strong communication skills in English.
• Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in using accounting system.
• Preparation of all Daily Vouchers and Adjusting Entries.
• Experience in Saudi Zakat & Tax matters is a plus.
• Excellent experience in contracts in the field of electricity, firefighting and Communications.
• Ability to lead a team of accountants.
• Minimum experience required is 10 Years.
About the Company
Dammam Development is a Saudi Closed Joint Stock Company which commenced its operations in August 2003 as a Real Estate Development Company. The share capital of the Company is SR 100 Million. The Company is owned by a group of Saudi investors who started the company’s business with a vision of expanding the real estate investment. It was established with an objective of developing and managing real estate investments locally and in the GCC countries. Moreover, the company is providing advisory services related to property management. The company was formed after taking into consideration the vast development and growth of industrial projects in the Gulf Region and the high demand of real estate development due to the increase in population.
Recently, the company management has perceived the importance of shifting the company into a different era of business opportunities by focusing on investments at various business activities that will make the company expand internationally. The company persists with the continued provision of quality services and social benefits while maintaining its prime objective of generating high returns to investors. Management believes that the company has achieved most of its objectives through the current diversified portfolio it has and the potential investment opportunities that are under consideration.
A Leading Company In UAE
Emirates Refreshments Company
TGC Middle East
Financial Planning Accountant