Job description / Role
An excellent opportunity is available with one of the leading bank in Saudi Arabia for a Chief Digital Officer role. This role is responsible for ensuring that the Bank's drive growth by converting traditional "analog" businesses to digital ones, oversees operations in the rapidly changing digital sectors like mobile applications, social media and related applications, virtual goods, as well as web-based information management and marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To be able to create and implement the organization's overall digital strategy, and to enhance the relationship between data and customers.
• To be able to direct the development and revisions to policies and procedures for the general operation of the organization digital strategy and its related activities, and focuses on creating the procedures required to manage that infrastructure.
• Map digital capabilities to strategic priorities.
• Serve as the executive sponsor for digital process innovation.
• 15+ years' experience in well-developed industries that provide best in class customer centric omni channel experiences (hospitality, travel, retail, non-bank financial services, and digital payments industry).
• Strong leadership and C-suite/Board communication skills and track record of driving digital transformation.
• Seasoned management experience in customer data management, with familiarity of process and data modelling.
• Familiarity with software development lifecycles and information management program lifecycles.
• The incumbent will have a degree education as minimum, preferably a post graduate qualification.
If you feel your profile matches the criteria and you are interested to make an application, please apply today by submitting your CV.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.