Job description / Role
As the Chief Digital Officer you will lead the development and execution of the 'digital transformational journey' action plan for the entire organisation. You will also proactively seek opportunities to optimise the customer experience for all internal and external customers, whilst seeking opportunities to generate revenue through application of digital initiatives.
A well established and successful conglomerate in Saudi Arabia with a diverse portfolio of business spanning a variety of sectors in both B2C and B2B. The digitisation journey has already started so they're now seeking a full digital transformation across all of their entities and their corporate function.
* Work with board members, the executive committee and other directors, C-level and Business unit leaders to create a digital vision and identify the opportunities for differentiating digital capabilities and solutions.
* Lead the process to identify and evaluate internal digital asset capabilities and strengths.
* Work closely with Marketing and BD teams on assessing external digital opportunities and threats as key inputs to making the best decisions on business strategy, given digital realities.
* Lead the development of the digital business strategy and roadmap, and ensure its integration with the enterprise strategic planning process, and the resulting business strategy and plans.
* Provide a single point of coordination and executive oversight for all digital initiatives and transformation projects.
* Act as a thought leader on emerging digital business models and technologies, articulating the digital future and the enterprise's role in it internally and externally.
* Manage a small team of analysts, researchers, technologists and champions in executing the enterprise's digital business mission, whilst incubating new capabilities.
* Partner with the IT Director and IT department to develop and exploit new digital business solutions to create a competitive edge for the organisation.
* Opportunity to work directly with the CEO of the business to shape the digital identity of all portfolio businesses
* Opportunity to build on your own successful track record with a well-funded organisation focused on innovation
* Great earning potential on fixed and variable elements of the package
* 15+ years of business experience, ideally in business management, product management, with some independent P&L responsibilities
* Must have demonstrable track record of planning and delivering a digital transformation roadmap for a successful, global/regional, recognisable business
* 5+ years of progressive leadership experience in leading cross-functional teams and enterprise wide programs
* 5+ years of experience in data driven or digitally advanced enterprises
* Experience in innovating business models and developing new channels, business models or business transformation
* Strategy and management consulting experience desirable
* Demonstrable track record of leading a successful digital transformation with multiple customer touch-points internally and externally
* Must be an established customer experience champion with a list of innovations you've introduced to your business/es
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of Innovation and Technology Commercialization
|Saudi Arabia||18 Mar|
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Chief Operating Officer
|Saudi Arabia||16 Jul|
CTO (Chief Technology Officer) - Ecommerce Venture
Right Calibre Executive Search