Job description / Role
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Duties include but not limited to:
- Manage, train and direct the engineering department.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are being adhered to for all works done.
- Generate necessary reports about department's performance and make adjustments as necessary.
- Schedule preventative maintenance to ensure the longevity of all facilities.
- Control all expenses while maintaining quality of the work.
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Detail oriented.
- Energetic and proactive.
- Related hotel experience.
- Knowledge of all related computer systems.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.