Job description / Role
To develop, execute and maintain a 24/7 lean maintenance control centre, provide guidance and support to the duty managers within MCC and together with the IOCC duty managers make sound decisions to ensure dispatch reliability and On-Time Performance (OTP) is at the highest standard, without compromise to safety, delivering a successful mission every time.
To plan, organize and coordinate the activities of the maintenance team ensuring compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, standards and relevant technical data to ensure serviceability of aircraft(s), support operational schedules, mission completion while adhering to safety management systems philosophy.
• Demonstrable level of competency associated with 12 years of experience as an engineer in the aviation industry.
• At least 5 years of managing a maintenance department.
• Worked in all areas of maintenance, wide range of experience from heavy maintenance, line maintenance, planning.
• Maintenance control centre minimum experience of 3 years.
• Experience in using AMOS MIS
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License.
• Previously form 4 holder level.
• GACA Aircraft Maintenance Certificate or ICAO type II License.
• Currently holding or previously held a minimum of 3 of the following aircraft types (B737/ B747/B757/ B777/B787/GS650ER) with Release to Service and RII)
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Bachelor/Masters Degree in Aviation Management/Maintenance
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.