Job description / Role
Our client is currently seeking a "Chief Executive Officer" who will be able to head up their KSA division; looking after the internal operations as well as future development plans.
Our client is a leading waste management company headquartered in the UAE, looking to expand its operations into Saudi Arabia.
* Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall Group strategy and mission
* Develop strategies, systems, and structures to achieve the mission and vision in line with the visions and directions in the local market in Saudi
* Oversee the creation and production of effective, high-quality proposals and reports for Group CEO and the board
* Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with Group short-term and long-term objectives
* Support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications.
* Ensure the financial performance of the organization is optimal, overseeing P&L stringently
* Monitor all site activities to ensure optimal performance of company assets in accordance with regulatory and company standards
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. It offers the candidate a chance to progress in the field of environment management.
* Saudi Nationals preferred
* Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent (MBA preferable)
* Minimum 15 years of experience in a strong operational environment with minimum of 5 years managerial and operational experience
* Proven track record of successfully managing operations and commercial teams
* Executive Leadership and PMP Qualification is advantageous
* Experience in waste management / environment management industry preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality
Operations Director - Facility Management
General Manager - Facilities Management
|Saudi Arabia||5 May|