Job description / Role
The CFO is accountable for the financial environment and risk management operations of the company, including the development of a financial strategy.
1.1. Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
1.2. Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
1.3. Develop financial strategy.
1.4. Manage the capital expenditure request and budgeting processes.
1.5. Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction.
2.1. Assist in key decisions making as for executive management team.
2.2. Manage any third parties to which accounting, or finance functions have been outsourced.
2.3. Oversee the company's transaction processing systems.
2.4. Implement operational best practices.
2.5. Oversee employee benefit plans, with emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package.
2.6. Work with other groups; CEO, HR, Operations and other departments for cost cutting in operations, manpower and other issues.
3. Financial Information:
3.1. Oversee the issuance of financial information.
3.2. Personally review and approve all filings with the relevant authorities.
3.3. Report financial results to the board of directors.
4. Risk Management
4.1. Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile.
4.2. Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
4.3. Maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
4.4. Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
4.5. Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
4.6. Report risk issues to the board of directors.
4.7. Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
1. Master’s degree in Accounting from a recognized university.
2. Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification
1. Have proven experience as a CFO, ideally in a project-based business.
2. Significant experience in business management or accounting software packages (e.g. SAP, ERP systems, etc.)
3. Work experience in a telecom, power industry and in High-Tech contracting companies is a plus.
4. Credentials and knowledge in finance like; IRFS, CME, CFC, etc.
1. Ideally have a master's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 7+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
2. Have a high level of written and oral communication skills both in English and Arabic. Preference will be given to candidates with the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
3. Be familiar with working in the GCC especially KSA.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional Finance Controller
Senior Finance Manager
Head of Financial Reporting and Control
|Saudi Arabia||10 Feb|
Corporate Finance Director