Job description / Role
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) supports the development of the financial and operational strategy, development and monitoring of metrics to measure organizational performance, development and monitoring of associated control systems designed to preserve company assets and report on accurate financial performance results.
A Major Contracting and Engineering Services company.
* Supervise the finance function and is the chief financial spokesperson for the company.
* Work closely with the senior leadership team on all strategic and tactical matters that relate to value creation, cost and budget management, financial implications of decisions, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding and management of existing financing avenues
* Co-lead with the CEO the formulation of the company's 5-year plan and support in tactical initiatives
* Develop and monitor implementation of performance measures that support the corporation's strategic direction
* Participate as a key member in the Executive Management Team
* Identify and track KPIs for the Finance team and devise plans and initiatives for improvement
* Monitor the company-wide implementation and performance of the strategic plan
* Lead the day-to-day responsibilities of the finance team in accordance with the company's policies and procedures and meeting the approved budget
* Monitor KPIs of the organization and functions to identify value opportunities and recommend enhancements
* Manage the annual budget process company-wide.
* Ensures finance management give appropriate priority to providing reports for the Board in a timely manner with relevant, accurate and clear information necessary for the Board to fulfil its duties
* Establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives and driving behaviors and actions to ensure they are achieved
* Report financial results to the BoD (CFO report).
* Ensure effective relationship with key stakeholders such as the CEO, management team and the chairman via regular meetings to review the developments, issues, opportunities, performance and/or concerns.
* Ensure the Board is alerted of forthcoming complex, contentious or sensitive issues affecting the company and have a financial impact.
* Participate in the monthly and quarterly project performance review meetings, assess projects' financial health and recommend mitigations for significant risks.
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* 20+ years' experience of progressively responsible experience in finance for a company of comparable size
* Accounting and Business Administration degree or equivalent
* Certified Public Accountant or equivalent professional qualification/designation
* Engineering and construction industry background
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Chief Finance Officer
Big Fish Recruitment
CFO - Chief Finance Officer – Investment Treasury Manager
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
|Saudi Arabia||23 Jun|