Job description / Role
One of the leading multidiscipline design firms in the MENA region. They are currently looking to recruit a CFO to be based in Riyadh.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develops financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, and directing staff.
• Accomplishes finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; and planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
• Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; and implementing change.
• Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
• Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans.
• Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
• Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities and maintaining relationships with the investment community.
• Reports financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analyzing variances, and developing improvements.
• Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
• 15 – 20 Years’ experience
• Experience working with real estate development company and/or engineering consulting company
• Must have CFA Level 3 certificate
• Fluency in English. Arabic is plus
• Good communication skills
• Based in Saudi
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||18 Mar|
CFO Chief Financial Officer (CMA, CPA Certified)
National Advanced Systems Company (NASCO)
CFO - Chief Financial Officer