Job description / Role
Our client a leading contracting company in Saudi, as they are currently looking for a Chief Financial Officer to be based in the Jubail in Saudi Arabia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develops financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, and directing staff.
• Accomplishes finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; and planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
• Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; and implementing change.
• Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
• Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans.
• Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
• Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities and maintaining relationships with the investment community.
• Reports financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analyzing variances, and developing improvements.
• Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications & Experience
• MBA or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or equivalent experience.
• Certified Public Accountant certification a plus.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in accounting and financial management practices.
• Experience in industrial and oil and gas experience
• Big 4 experience is a plus
• Experience in a senior management position
• Saudi Nationals
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering