Chief Financial Officer (Saudi National)
Job description / Role
Excellent opportunity with an industry giant. Only Saudi nationals will be shortlisted due to Saudization policy.
The group has operations spanning through multiple countries within the gulf region. They are a well established company and a market leader looking to take their business to new heights.
* Strategy and Policy Implementation
* Creates overall organizational finance strategy and development of marketable strategies to ensure finance well-being of the firm
* Drive short-term and long-term financial planning for the organization
* Lay out financial functional systems by assessing patterns; establishing critical measurements, overseeing financial plans, forecasts, actuals, and monitoring performance to ensure the financial wellbeing and integrity of the organization.
* Ensures top tier compliance, processes surpassing statutory/regulatory requirement standards
* Develops organization prospects by studying financial patterns and revenue opportunities; projecting procurement and expansion possibilities analysing organization operations; identifying opportunities for development, cost reduction and systems enhancement, and accumulating cash-flow to finance development
* Achieves finance and organizations mission by completing related outcomes as needed.
* Framework, norms and processes implementation
* Reporting and Compliance
* Overseeing the financial performance by estimating and examining results, initiating remedial activities, and minimizing the impact of changes
* Reports monetary status by preparing forecasts, reporting outcomes, analysing variances, and developing enhancements.
* Provides support and backing to the group of direct reports on monetary implications of business procedures and decisions.
* Team Management
* Estimate capital, facilities, and staff requirements, identifying monetary resources, and creating action plans, by developing global financial strategies
* Extra: tax duties to optimize contracts - M&A project
Excellent opportunity to run one of the largest services business in the Kingdom with a competitive remuneration package
* Minimum 15 years of experience of which at least 7-10 years in a managerial role
* Must be a Saudi national
* Ideal candidate has experience with multinationals or sizeable local hospitality and health-care groups
* Bachelor degree in finance or accounting or related; MBA is preferred
* Experience of managing a team of 20+ people is a plus
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.