Job description / Role
Architecture and Engineering consultancy based in Saudi Arabia in search of a Chief Landscape Architect with 15 years Middle East Experience, working on architecture, engineering, interiors, landscape, and urban design.
The successful individual will be employed as a Chief Landscape Architect for on-going projects in Riyadh - Saudi Arabia.
Suitable candidates will hold the following experience and qualifications:
- BA Honors degree or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture and post-graduate Diploma,
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in design of large landscape projects from concept and preliminary stages to construction documentation.
- Middle East and the GCC experience
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of landscape architecture.
- Knowledge of coordination of landscaping works with associated engineering systems, including utilities, irrigation and external lighting is required.
- Good freehand presentation skills are essential.
Candidate’s Knowledge in the following areas will be a significant advantage:
- Experience in local plant species
- CADD, 3D and Photoshop user ability
- LEED experience
- LandFX software skills
- Geographic Information Systems GIS
- Codes & Standards
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.