Job description / Role
Are you a Chief Legal Officer / General Counsel with extensive Real Estate experience? We are recruiting for a government owned property developer who are in currently developing mixed use properties across the Kingdom.
Mixed use property developer 100% owned by the Saudi government
* Manage relationships with law firms/external counsel
* Maintain knowledge of the legal system in Saudi Arabia
* Advise the CEO and Board on legal and regulatory matters
* Review and draft agreements such as supplier and customer contracts, suggesting clauses and amendments to support the vision of the organisation
Earn an attractive expat salary and live and work among a culturally diverse population. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the largest country in the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) and is the most dominant country in the region. With a population of nearly 33 million people and growing every year, it is a huge centre of industry, commerce and investment with a stable economy.
Candidates who apply shall meet the following criteria:
* Licensed Lawyer with 10-15 years post qualifying experience
* Extensive real estate experience (either worked for a real estate company/developer/ or a law firm's real estate practice)
* Regional experience a must (KSA experience a preference)
* Bilingual (Arabic and English) preferred but not a must
My client is willing to relocate the successful candidate into the Kingdom provided they have working experience in the Middle East
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of Legal
Chief Legal Officer
|Saudi Arabia||5 May|
Head of Legal
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Legal Manager - Hospitality
|Saudi Arabia||18 Mar|