Job description / Role
Chief Mechanical Engineer (HVAC) – Saudia Arabia - Riyadh – 32,000 35,000 SAR (must be able to read and write Arabic). Your new company A Mechanical and Electrical building services contractor based in Riyadh are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC) to join their established design team. They are responsible for the design & build of a wide range of mechanical services projects to clients in the education, commercial, leisure and residential sectors.
Your new role
• Design of Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning systems for a wide range of building types
• Supervising the activities of mechanical building service design teams to insure the proper interpretation of project briefs
• Manage mechanical services design projects
• Mentor and train junior members of the team
• Acting as Project Leader on selected projects
• You will be client facing and involved in all stages of the projects
• Producing drawings and specifications
• Producing calculations or guiding others to complete them
• A minimum of 10 years' experience of mechanical design in building services industry
• Customer facing
• Salary 32,000 – 35,000 SAR
• Family status
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.