Job description / Role
• Our client is a leading provider of Shariah-compliant home finance products in Saudi Arabia.
• They are currently looking to hire a Chief Operating Officer for their Riyadh office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Working together with key participants to compile the budget.
• Spearheading strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction.
• Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
• Controlling company costs, and introducing tactical initiatives to address theft and other losses.
• Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting and bank processes.
• Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports.
• Overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices.
• Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff members grow as capable participants.
• Employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities.
• Completing performance reviews in a prudent manner.
• Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
• Must have hands-on operational experience in a retail bank
• 15 years of experience
• Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise.
• Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
• Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
• Ability to make business projections three years into the future.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering