Job description / Role
As the Chief Technology Officer you will come to an environment with no systems, no processes and no team and have the exciting task of building it all. You will set the strategy for the organisation for everything from enterprise systems to operational technology for a variety of entertainment businesses. You will also build and secure the budget from ambitious leadership who are keen to invest heavily in technology and ultimately - you.
A well-backed organisation with incredibly exciting plans to grow and develop into a Kingdom-wide leader in their field.
* Be the focal point within the organisation for technology innovation, determining how mainstream and emerging technologies can be used to advance the organisation's vision.
* Use your existing knowledge and experience, along with researching the tech market to explore new ways of improving customer experience within entertainment destinations through exciting innovations
* Balance innovative projects with structural, systemic initiatives to move the business forward whilst ensuring the stability and longevity of the core systems and structure.
* Build and manage a high performing IT team to deliver and support IT solutions in line with budget.
* Develop, track and control the development of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and operations.
* Establish a technology vision, develop the strategy and roadmap and engage the rest of the business leaders to drive the success of IT within the business.
* Hugely exciting transformation-focused role providing a unique opportunity to create and build a world-class team to delivery ambitious and exciting tech plans
* Big financial backing with a strong desire to invest in exciting tech and the best people to drive the delivery and development of innovative solutions
* Opportunity to create something in your own vision where technology can play a vital role in enhancing the experience of customers
* Generous tax-free salary
* Extensive IT leadership experience from an entertainment background such as theme parks, cinemas, shopping malls, etc.
* Sound knowledge of business management and a working knowledge of various emerging technologies in the entertainment space.
* Extensive experience delivering substantive technology change and evolving the maturity of the technology solutioning and delivery functions in complex environments.
* Extensive experience in setting up the technology architecture and IT infrastructure in a start-up environment.
* Proven track record and experience in developing IT policies and procedures, as well as successfully executing large-scale projects that meet the objectives of excellence in a dynamic business environment
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.