Job description / Role
As the CISO, you will be responsible to develop and implement the company's Cyber Security Risk Framework and serve as the process owner of all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee and business information in compliance with the organization's information security policies.
A well-backed organisation with incredibly exciting plans to grow and develop into the most secure entity in the region.
* Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program.
* Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes.
* Develop and enhance an information security management framework.
* Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services.
* Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organisation.
* Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns.
* Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems.
* Review and approve security policies, controls, and cyber incident response planning.
* Create, communicate and implement a risk-based process for vendor risk management, including the assessment and treatment of risks that may result from partners, consultants, and other service providers.
* Manage information security and risk management awareness training programs for all approved systems users.
* Provide regular reporting on the current status of the information security program to senior staff and the board of directors.
* Coordinate information security and risk management projects with resources from the IT organisation and business units.
* Ensure continued compliance of the security programs with all applicable laws and regulations.
* Review investigations after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis and recommendations for avoiding similar vulnerabilities.
* Manage security incidents and events to protect corporate IT assets, including IP, data and company reputation.
* Maintain a current understanding of the Cyber threat landscape.
* Ensure that all Cyber security policies and procedures are communicated to all personnel and that compliance is enforced.
* Transformation and leadership role
* Opportunity to build and develop your own Security function, developing the strategy and roadmap yourself
* Opportunity to work for an organisation with ambitious plans within their market and for investment in Security
* Degree in business administration or a technology-related field required.
* Professional security management certification including but not limited to the following CISA, CISM, CSSA, CPTE, CISO, CISSP, CISM, CGEIT, SANS/GIAC.
* Minimum of eight to 8years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs.
* Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity.
* Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services.
* Experience with Cloud computing across virtualised environments.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.