Job description / Role
- Supervising the group's property management
- Collecting rents from commercial and real estate stores
- Manage all matters related to maintenance and services for all group facilities
- Monitor and pay electricity and water bills
SAR 3,500 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor's degree
- Civil engineer
- Experience from one to five years
- Quality of dealing with customers
- Ability to collect rents
- Dealing with computers and Office programs
- The ability to find solutions during urgent problems
- Preferred Saudi nationality
About the Company
Roast Maestro will be the leader in specialty coffee and coffee makers. Roast Maestro is a part of several other food producing company´s under the umbrella of Atyab Al-Karam International Company LTD.
Our head office is based in Jeddah / Saudi Arabia. Roast Maestro with his state of the art coffee roasting facility is based in Yanbu at the Red Sea.
We are importers, exporters and roasters of gourmet coffee based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Our complete new standalone factory produces up to 16 tons of roasted beans per day.
Roast Maestro is one of the largest privately held coffee factory in the GCC region.
Company founded: 2016
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Pre-Construction / QS Engineer
Civil, Structural / Architectural Engineer