Job description / Role
This position will be based in Qasim, KSA.
• Supervise and manage the execution of the civil packages of the construction projects in coordination with the designers, vendors and other trades towards successful completion in full compliance with the project parameter in terms of time, cost & quality.
• Should have proven experience in reputed industrial construction projects in the food industry such as cold stores, factories and logistic centres in different structural system such as structural steel and reinforced concrete.
• Representing the Client`s Team on Project Site towards all Vendors, Designers, Consultants, Authorities & Operation Team according to the below Management Skills & Execution Experience:
• Project`s documents management in terms of drawings, specifications and Contract documents and plan & execute & supervise all the civil works packages in full compliance with the Project Documents.
• Procurement management through preparing bid packages, vendors` due diligence, tendering, proposals evaluations, negotiation of commercial terms and conditions.
• Cost management in maintaining good records for all the incurred costs against the budget and submit detailed cost reports in terms of incurred cost and cash flow forecast.
• Time management by closely following up all the project activities and ensuring all the activities being done in compliance with the schedule in addition to timely reporting on the actual progress.
• Technical management by ensuring timely availability of all the packages shop drawings and all kind of submittals in line with the time schedule ensuring smooth onsite progress.
• Quality, Health & Safety management through adapting the project HQSE policy and ensure full adherence.
• Resources estimation and allocation for all the packages ensuring effective planning and utilization of labors, equipment and materials.
• Coordination with all the other disciplines in advance through the submittal stage and execution stage.
• Daily supervision for all the onsite activities among all the vendors and closely follow up ensuring proactive problems solving and ensure uninterrupted site progress in full compliance with the design documents, quality, safety and schedule.
• Records Keeping by ensuring all the progress, resources, submittals, commercial issuers, meetings, correspondences are kept in appropriate logs and distributed in timely manner in additions to preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports capturing all the project aspects.
• Liaison with Authorities, Operation Team and Project Designers including close coordination with the execution vendors ensuring all the different requirements are addressed.
The candidate shall have proven experience for the below Civil Packages through the preconstruction and construction phases towards successful project completion in full compliance with the project requirements:
• Survey Works.
• Earth Works.
• Steel Structure.
• Reinforced Concrete Structure.
• Internal partitions.
• Building Enclosure.
• Internal Finishes.
• External Works.
• Coordination with all the other trades.
• University Degree (Minimum of 4 years) in Engineering (civil)
• 10 years of experience in total
• Last 5 years to be in similar capacity in GCC/Middle East/India
• Must have complete minimum 2 full industrial building projects in food industry including cold stores, processing factories, and logistic centres.
• Team Player.
• Problems solving skills.
• Written and verbal communication skills.
• Leadership skills.
• Soft Skills in Microsoft office and AutoCAD.
About the Company
Yousef Abdul Latif Jameel Group is a collection of firms that focuses primarily on real estate development and agriculture. Its real estate portfolio includes several lands in the Jeddah / Makkah region which include hospitality and commercial real estate. Its agricultural business currently cultivates more than 280,000 date palms using sustainable and environmentally friendly practices. Forward thinking, social and environmental consciousness are the fundamental principles uniting the YALJ group.
Civil, Structural / Architectural Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Civil Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Pre-Construction / QS Engineer