Job description / Role
This position will liaise with the nominated Facilities Management companies to ensure that all services are provided as per company standards and as per agreed policies and procedures.
- Inspects and ensures the upkeep of the area is always maintained
- Visits/inspects site daily and reports discrepancies if any
- Inspects the site daily and raise service requests for any issues that service provider requires immediate action
- Follows up on civil works and asset preventive maintenance schedules, reactive maintenance and corrective maintenance
- Regular check and follow up on security incident reports and damages to property for further action and resolution
- Manages insurance claims process on accidental damages to property
- Marketing department event support management
- Conduct site visits along with service provider to ensure all notable issues are attended and observed
- Auditing pre-defined percentage of completed work orders
- Daily walk around on site for all issues related to the common area
- Attending mystery shopper report issues and ensures closure on time
- Monitors/updates on a daily basis the service request and follows up with the service providers and vendors to ensure timely completion of job
- Prepare scope of works for the corrective maintenance and new requirements
- Completes follow up on PR raised and coordination for site execution of works until completion
- Follows up on a snag list/taking over snag list
- Verifies repairs and replacement request from service providers
- Investigates special complaints
- Ensures that projects snags are monitored and closed on the agreed time
- Ensures the upkeep of all hard services
- Maintains records of maintenance and prepares reports to the management as required
- Prioritizes and plans tasks well and complete tasks within set deadlines
- Raise purchase request to the procurement department
- Prepares condition survey reports on assets as and when required by the management and ensure to provide action plan for rectification
- Coordinates with other departments when and as needed
- Coordinates with stores and all subcontractors for the delivery and completion of all the works
- Coordinates with service provided for any lack of maintenance/scheduled adjustments
- Coordinates with subcontractors for awarded job
- Coordinates with marketing department/specialty leasing team for any events or new set ups assistance required
SAR 12,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Minimum Graduate degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar role with a developer or in a large facility management company.
- Good English Language skills required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely (written & oral).
- Sound computer skills in all MS Office packages required, Maximo or other CMMS
- Ability to utilize available resources effectively
- Good organizational skills and forward planning ability
- Self motivated and team player
- Able to work under pressure
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.