Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Good knowledge of international codes & standards
- Good filed work knowledge
- Preparing Commercial & Technical Proposals.
- Preparing Tender Prices and Quantities from drawings, Design & specifications.
- Calculating project cost estimate.
- Analyzing and compiling data on construction factors in terms of manpower, materials, and equipment's.
- Developing accurate and clear project cost estimate based on project data.
- Able to analysis and update market material prices and prepare materials schedules
- Able to prepare shop & details drawings
- 5 Years' Experience in contracting company
- University Degree in Civil Engineering
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Project Quantity Surveyor
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE