Job description / Role
• Plan, manage, and allowance resources to all aspects of maintenance activities within the sections of civil works.
• Supervise and oversee the subordinate managers, supervisors, and engineers to control system assurance and to perform the maintenance activities and the routine duties within the corresponding sections.
• Assist the Maintenance Director in providing strategic direction, planning, and managing the development and implementation of policy and procedures for minimizing the life-cycle maintenance costs, maximizing the availability of facilities and systems.
• Civil Engineering degree is a must.
• 10-15 years' facilities management experience.
• At least 5-8 years' in a leadership role.
• Railway or airport experience is an advantage.
• Excellent English communication skills.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Civil Maintenance Engineer
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||2 Jul|
Project Manager - Hotel/Mixed Use - Consultancy
Civil, Structural / Architectural Engineer
Civil Constructions Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|