Job description / Role
Our client is a reputable and established FM Service Provider, currently they are seeking Technical Maintenance Managers for a large scale project in the Jeddah/Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
- Supervising and controlling the repair and maintenance of all buildings and facilities.
- Calculate expenditures, supervise maintenance budgets, and estimate costs of maintenance procedures.
- Ensure that all civil maintenance engineers, supervisors and technicians comply with site safety rules and policies.
- Organizing and developing civil maintenance operations and activities on the site.
- Organizing and scheduling the tasks of engineers, supervisors, and civil maintenance technicians on the site.
- Candidates should have an engineering degree (civil).
- Have experience in managing a blue collar workforce delivering maintenance services
- Experience in Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Project Engineer - Mega Projects
Civil Structural Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||19 Oct|
Resident Engineer - Buildings
RTC-1 Employment Services