Job description / Role
The role in brief
The Civil QC Engineer will be responsible for managing all Quality Assurance aspects at the workplace including and not limited to identifying the QC requirement for the project (Ex. Resources, procedures, documentation etc.,) and liaise with Project QC Manager/ Operation and QC Department for its compliance.
• Conduct inspection of raw materials, bought out items and review of Material Test Certificates (MTC) and the specification requirements.
• Coordinate with Operation and Clients for QC matters and coordinate with third party inspection agencies for all related inspection activities.
• Ensure Quality Control procedures are followed, and ensure Inspection Test Plans (ITP) according to project requirements and client specifications; follow-up for its approval.
• Plan and supervise Subcontractor inspection activities and reviews of Sub Contractor QC performance.
• Act as a key coordination point for ISO internal and external audits and to conduct internal and operation audits
• Apply practical knowledge in interpretation of Standards and Codes used in the respective discipline of specialization (Ex. Civil, Piping, Pressure Vessel, Special structural jobs, Electrical, Instrumentation etc.,)
• Undertake preparation of Final QC reports as applicable for handing over to the Client and maintain proper filing system (as per Organization procedure) with full traceability for retrieving the QC document
• Act as one of the main focal point and also for coordinating during ISO & ASME (if applicable) Internal and External audits; perform internal and operation audits of various Coded jobs
• Saudi Nationals
• Bachelors of Engineering degree in Civil Engineering
• 4-6 Years of QC experience mainly in reputed Organizations
• Able to work with hands-on approach coupled with excellent communication and people skills
• Ability to make informed decisions and resolve issues with minimal supervision
• Ability to optimize resources (manpower, equipment and materials)
• Committed to complying with various codes and regulatory standards for quality and safety
• Ability to deliver on commitments
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
About the Company
Agility is a global provider of integrated supply chain solutions with more than 20,000 employees, 450 offices in 100 countries around the world and over $4.5 billion in annual revenue. A publicly traded company, we offer our customers truly personalized service and flexible solutions tailored to meet their individual business needs, supported by a comprehensive network of warehousing facilities, transportation and freight management services.
Our customers span a range of industries from technology and retail to consumer products and oil and gas. In addition, Agility has three specialized business units: Defense & Government Services, Project Logistics, and Fairs & Events Logistics, each with dedicated teams to meet the complex customer requirements in these markets.
Civil Technical Engineer - Infrastructure
Construction Manager - Site Supervision
SAS Global Consultants
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jan|
|Saudi Arabia||8 Apr|
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE