Job description / Role
• Monitoring and administering the QA/QC Plan or Programme and ensuring incorporated materials on construction projects are in compliance with the plans and specifications.
• Assuring that the work is performed as required by the contract and meets or exceeds the required qualities.
• Assuring the acceptable quality of materials, processes, and workmanship in the project work.
• Assisting Quality Assurance and Quality Control Engineer such as steel reinforcement checking same as in construction drawing.
• Issue materials receiving report for the delivered materials.
• Holding a Bachelor in civil or Diploma
• Minimum of 5 years' experience if diploma holder
• Minimum of 3 years' experience if bachelor holder
• Must have Oil & Gas experience
• Aramco approval will be a plus
• Saudi National
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jun|