Job description / Role
• Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
• Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, write and send to Quality Control Supervisor non-conformances reports.
• Checks the preparation of foundations.
• Checks the correct preparation of reinforcements.
• Checks the certifications regarding element mixes. LASTM test, chemical analysis, grain size analysis.
• Monitors atmospheric conditions during pouring operations.
• Monitors correct curing operations.
• Checks the sampling operations (when required).
• Reviews the laboratory examination results.
• Checks sub-grade dry density.
Education and Requirements:
• Holding a Bachelor in civil or Diploma
• Minimum of 8 years' experience as a QA/QC Supervisor
• Must have Oil & Gas experience
• Aramco approval will be a plus
• Saudi National
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering