Job description / Role
• To be responsible to all related matters regarding the implementation of the works at site
• Allocate work on site to subordinates Monitor all plans and specifications in drawings
• Prepare Purchase requests
• Prepare Manpower schedules, activity overlap to meet milestones
• Prepare inspection requests
• Prepare Daily and weekly progress reports
• Review plans and shop drawings
• Review all SSRV’s
• Follow up material delivery
• Follow up quality testing with QC Department
• Control material waste on site
• Comply with all relevant safety, health and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
• University Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
• Nature and length of previous experience: at least 5 years of experience with emphasis in infrastructure projects in the GCC especially in Saudi Arabia.
• Specialist knowledge: Must have earthworks, security fending and site preparation background.
• Must be coming from a main contractor.
• Must be willing to work in a remote area for a giga project in the Kingdom.
• Nationality Preference: Any nationality
• Current Location: Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Site Engineer / QA/QC Engineer
Al Sitara Gulf Contracting
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
Site Engineer Civil (Villa, Residential Units)
|Saudi Arabia||17 Nov|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Project Engineer - Civil
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|