China State Construction Engineering Corporation South Asia (CSCEC SA)
Saudi Arabia-Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Work From Remote Location
Job description / Role
1. Formulating claim strategy for the project, specify and implement the claim strategy, and conduct risk analysis in combination with long-term cooperation with the owner, enterprise development strategy and other aspects?
2. Establishing a sound claim structure, and establish a reasonable and efficient claim process and claim management system according to the actual situation of the project?
3. Establishing and improve the record system of data management, cooperate with relevant departments of the project to comprehensively and systematically collect and accumulate claim evidence, including original data and data, and conduct claim demonstration and processing?
4. Assessment of the key and difficulties of Project claim? assessment of claims potential, Establishing Counter claim coping strategies?
5. Submission of claim materials and prepare to claim reports according to the general procedure requirements specified in the contract agreement?
6. PowerPoint presentation production and presentation at management/board level.
Reporting to: Department Manager
Other interactions: Commercial & Legal Affairs Department, Department internal employees, company departments, and projects, clients, and other commercial organizations
Number required: 1
Duration: Permanent position 1-3 years
Desired start date: Feb. 2023
Probation: 3 months
Working Hours: Mon-Friday
Travel requirements: Occasional travel between Sri Lanka and Saudi Arabia
1. Degree in Quantity Surveying from an accredited internationally recognised university and must be qualified and chartered (QS) by a recognised international body such as the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) of which at least 15 years experience, should be a Claims Engineer in similar nature and size of projects with sound background in various types of Conditions of Contract and proven experience of claims response and Contract-resolution.
2. Familiar with FIDIC contract or ECC contract and be able to skill-fully quote contract terms, Familiar with common contract terms in the Middle East;
3. Familiar with changes, claims, dispute resolution (DAB) and litigation procedures;
4. Priority in the Middle East, Rich practical experience in change, claim and dispute resolution;
Language Fluency: English
Gender Preference: Male
Soft Skills and Personality Traits:
1. Have the logical thinking ability of scientific and rigorous change, claim and dispute resolution;
2. Fluent English listening, speaking ability and excellent English reading and writing ability;
3. Good communication and teamwork skills;
4. Strong sense of responsibility and enterprise loyalty.
5. Nationality requirement: Foreign
About the Company
Founded in 1982, China State Construction Engineering Corporation (hereinafter "China State Construction" and "CSCEC") is now a global investment and construction group featuring professional development and market-oriented operation.
China State Construction carries out business management through its public company - China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd. (stock code 601668.SH), and has eight listed companies and more than 100 subsidiaries.
Contracts and Commercial Manager
SAS Global Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||29 Nov|
Contract / Commercial Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Saudi Arabia||21 Dec|
Senior Contracts Engineer
Contract Manager - Oil & Gas - Contractor
|Saudi Arabia||9 Dec|