Job description / Role
Transguard Workforce Solutions have been engaged by our client a Education training and organisation development company to source a Corporate Client Business Development Manager to join their team.
Our client is a global network for the brightest executive talent to connect, learn, grow and share ideas. They are unique because there embedded in business. They believe everything they do should deliver real results to individuals and organizations.
Professionally lead the in-country business development activities for an Executive and Organisation Development in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia*, thereby ensuring that the company maximizes the revenue growth potential and the attainment of its revenue targets.
As a Corporate Client Business Development Manager your role will include:
• Pro-actively pursues new targeted clients and quickly responds to new client inquiries, with sustained and regular follow up
• Achieves targeted sales activity levels – face-to-face meetings, outbound calls, email contact and other required forms of communication
• Manage, grow and develop key accounts, with regular account development plan reviews and updates
• Successfully promote programmes including Custom and Consulting, Open Programmes, Executive Coaching, Assessment, Psychometrics through a high level of product knowledge, selling skills and account development strategies.
• Work closely with the Sales Enablement Team(when necessary) with detailed client briefs, ongoing support and input into the development of high-quality proposals in response to client needs
• Professionally manage the overall responsibility for the quality of the client experience - from the initial client engagement, need analysis inquiry, solution and proposal formulation, client pitch, closing new business, through to the project execution, review and ongoing client management phases in collaboration with the Project Management Team.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Strong business development capability
• Experience of relationship and professional service focused business development and managing client relationships
• Excellent understanding and sensitivity of regional cultural and business etiquette
• Demonstrable ability to influence and manage diverse groups of people and skills to bring a project to fruition
• Ability to engage clients, understanding their underlying needs and building effective client relationships
• To be highly responsive to client needs
• Professional and proactive networker
• Excellent presentation skills
• High energy and active
• Ability to work remotely as a team member. Self-starter, resourceful and confident
• Flexible and organised – with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Credibility with faculty and consultants
• In-depth knowledge of the Saudi Arabian market and context (preferably living or have lived in the country)
• Proficiency in Arabic an advantage but not essential
• Masters qualification ideal
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Director
Quest Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||20 Oct|
Business Development Manager
|Saudi Arabia||22 Oct|
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East