Client Relations Manager
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
We are working with our Global Events client who are looking to recruit a Client Relations Manager to be based in Riyadh. The function of the Client Relations Manager will be to deliver, to the highest level both in the office and on site on all allocated Events as well as developing and managing client relationships in order to achieve and maximise client revenue and operating income.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven candidate to join one of the leading events organisations in order to develop your career and skills in a thriving industry.
Key activities and responsibilities:
• To deliver allocated events across all venues around the Middle East to the company standard on time and within budget
• Provide a single point of contact for the client for all services and ensure client satisfaction is met, if not, exceeding expectations
• To communicate effectively with all internal LOB’s the client’s requirements using the appropriate internal documentation, managing information flow both internally throughout the company and externally with the client and third party suppliers during the planning stages
• Manage onsite resources during build & break of the event, liaising with division Site Managers and maintaining open communication with the client
• Provide onsite presence during open hours of the event to maintain the single point of contact for the client.
• To respond to client requests in a timely manner in order to exceed client expectations and customer service levels, whilst managing expectations
• To attend client meetings and be available to work on-site at events when required
• To review the P&L on all allocated shows and accurately forecast all LOB`s final total revenues when requested
• To review and identify any margin improvement opportunities on all allocated shows working closely with the LOB managers
• To identify any additional service opportunities on all allocated events and formulate a plan to acquire the additional work, presenting back to the Regional Client Relations Director
• To constantly monitor progression, ensuring everything is in place on time in order to deliver successful events.
• To track exhibitor revenue in the lead to an Event, to ensure budgets are on target, liaising with Customer Care team and lead generations teams to fulfil and exceed these budgets
• To ensure that all internal systems are utilised to their full, including all client and contract information within Salesforce and Clarity and to ensure all contractual invoicing requirements are fulfilled
• To renegotiate event contracts in a timely manner to ensure minimum exposure to risk, in conjunction with the Regional Client Relations Director
• Ensure you have a comprehensive understanding of all company products, including Event Intelligence and actively promote to clients and potential clients
• Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to the business
• To continually represent the company in an exemplary manner in terms of oral and written presentations.
• Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company
• Take a participative role in the Company’s sustainability initiative and ensure where possible your actions support the achievement of this initiative; reuse, recycle and replenish
• Ensure compliance with all health and safety, corporate, client and legislative standards across the business
• As well as managing the day-to-day requirements within the current client base the successful candidate will have some previous experience in Project Management within Events in order to understand the requirements from an operational perspective.
• There is also an element of business development to set up meetings for new events / exhibitions within Saudi Arabia.
• Candidates will be Arabic (Read & Write) and fluent English (Read & Write)
40 hour week working Sunday to Thursday, typically between the hours of 9.00am – 5.30pm (with one hour lunch). You will be required to work evenings and weekends during busy periods in order to meet the demands of the business.
Annual leave - Holiday entitlement is 25 days per annum (plus national holidays and statutory public holidays).
About the Company
We are an independent recruitment agency that provides permanent, temporary and contract staff across a variety of commercial and industrial sectors in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex & London.
Our aim is to provide a high quality and bespoke service to both employers and candidates. Our consultants have expert recruitment knowledge and offer a complete and dedicated service to meet your specific requirements. We provide flexible recruitment solutions that are tailored to ensure a smooth recruitment process from start to finish.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
B2B Sales Manager
MAYKS HR Consulting
Area Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||22 Nov|
Customer Service Executive
Sales Account Manager
Qatar Datamation Systems (QDS)
Business Development Manager