Job description / Role
Our client, a leading healthcare facility in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is currently looking for Clinical Instructor. This role requires demonstrated knowledge, competence and experience in a specialty area of practice as a direct care provider and competence and confidence in the use of office and learning technologies. The Clinical Instructor is a skilled facilitator and assessor, providing feedback and (where required) remediation. A background pediatric nursing and or perioperative Nursing would be advantageous. The Clinical Instructor is expected to provide education and in-services as required, to other non-nursing healthcare professionals and to participate in other patient care activities as required.
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
• Participate in the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of education and training for nurses, midwives and as required, other hospital employees.
• Ensure that learning content is based on hospital policies, procedures and the most up-to-date learning content.
• Assist Nurse Directors to identify education, training and development needs for their areas of responsibility.
• Provide training and education in support of corporate strategic goals, clinical quality outcomes, and patient satisfaction indicators.
• Evaluate learners and provide effective feedback and required remediation.
• Evaluate outcomes against unit/department specific clinical indicators and corporate strategic goals.
• Accurately document education and care interventions.
• Engage in continuous professional development (CPD) to maintain own practice and competence.
• Competently perform and demonstrate a range of clinical procedures and tasks and provide explanations of the underpinning theoretical basis for practice.
• Confidently and appropriately use specialist equipment related to area of instruction.
• Participates in the educational development and support of unit/department based preceptors
• In partnering with Nurse leaders and Nursing staff, participate in critical incident analysis linked to all clinical safety related issues
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria :
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
• Three years’ or more as a practicing Registered Nurse in an acute setting, preferably in pediatric or perioperative nursing
• Minimum 1 year in relevant practice area preferred
• Experience as a Clinical Instructor would be an advantage.
• Experience in teaching and assessing clinicians in a range of clinical skills
• Experience and skill in patient examination and evaluation.
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and or Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) would be advantageous.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Director of Nursing (Ambulatory Care)
Charge Nurse - Emergency
Assistant Director of Nursing
Staff Nurse - Level 2