Job description / Role
- Planning dietary treatment programs for patients.
- Providing therapeutic nutritional care, education for patients.
- Providing advice about diet, exercise and lifestyle.
- Counsel patients on their nutritional health.
- Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery (M.B.B.S.) with Master in Nutrition- Bachelors of Physical Therapeutic with Master in Nutrition
About the Company
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you're looking for.
Mercans gets you the connections you need to mobilize even very large teams at short notice. Our recruiters and experts are on site, and with them, your business has an established and reliable presence in the area.
You have the advantage of Mercans' very own candidates database, of which more than 35,000 candidates come pre-qualified. With us, you get the fastest, most experienced, and most reliable recruitment agency in the area.