Job description / Role
The Cloud GTM Leader typically develops a long term business relationship with one strategic or several important clients, providing total solutions to the client's business needs.
• The Cloud GTM Leader is the lead sales person on a strategic outsourcing engagement and is responsible for the overall sales effort.
• The Cloud GTM Leader is responsible for the development and closing of highly complex information technology solutions to senior client executives, which can include the CEO, CFO, CHRO, COO, CMO, CIO, Board of Directors and evaluation committees.
• They are required to have an in-depth understanding of the client's business, goals, strategies and industry trends and directions.
• The CSE in his/her role will be facilitating / assisting in the development of or a shift in the strategic direction of an organization.
• Consultative selling experience with C suite buyers is a key skill to be able to successfully convert opportunities.
• The opportunities may lead with Consulting Service offerings and/or be coordinated with the consulting service offerings, as appropriate, to ensure the potential of aggregating the sale of all IBM offerings (including other offerings like Software and IGF to name a few) around those service opportunities.
• Develops organizational, business and professional skills and supports efforts to bring the appropriate business solution offering to closure.
• Takes direction from the IBM IOT Service leaders, and drives IBM's efforts to become the premier solutions provider.
• The Cloud GTM Leader is responsible for leading small and large, multi-disciplined teams, and integrating products and services required to meet business needs.
• They may lead multiple opportunities concurrently although typically in different sales stages and have assigned signing's and customer satisfaction targets for the service line they support.
• Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned. The role carries hard signings target for assigned geography.
• Work with client's key Business and IT stakeholders as well as C-level executives to demonstrate IBM's Journey to Cloud proposition
• Understand client's business and technology strategy, and translate that into a client specific Cloud PoV
• Articulate cloud solutions, cloud advisory, modernization and migration strategies for our clients.
• Lead creation and execution of services pipeline
• Develop compelling solutions, campaigns and proposals that differentiate IBM methodology and architecture and positions IBM as the multi-cloud partner
• Navigate solutioning cycle between multiple Lines of Business to create integrated proposals.
• Identify and deliver proof of concept or minimum viable product to create immediate client impact
• Work with a global/virtual teams to collaborate and deliver the best in class products to our clients
• Build relationships with Microsoft, AWS and Red Hat organizations and collaborate with our partners to position IBM as their premier system integration partner.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 10+ years ‘experience of successful sales execution in complex environments
• 3+ years sales experience of multi-cloud services and platforms
• Proven deep relationship management skills with key accounts at a strategic level
• Deep understanding of cloud technologies across Cloud Advisory, Cloud Native Build, Cloud Modernization/Migration and Cloud Management spectrum
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Deep knowledge and understanding of Azure/AWS PaaS and IaaS features
• Hands on experience on designing and developing services on Azure/AWS/Red Hat (Web Apps, Mobile Apps, APIs, Microservices)
• Experience in securing the applications on Azure/AWS (PaaS, IaaS etc.)
• Experience of migrating workload to Azure/AWS/Red Hat from private cloud, other clouds or on-prem infrastructure of customers
• Certified in Azure, AWS or Red Hat in the architecture domain
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.