Cloud Pak for Business Automation Consultant
IBM Middle East
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
The Expert Lab Team is looking for a highly skilled individual to join their team on the Business Automation portfolio side, focusing on Cloud Pak for Business Automation.
Expert Labs Consultants are Trusted Advisors' single point of contact, skilled experts who can act as the IBM Liaison to the client across the specific product space.
- As CPBA Consultant you are an assigned technical expert skilled in specific product areas who provide technical advice, overall environment proactiveness, skill sharing, diagnostic coaching, assistance with migrations, upgrades, key projects, and recommendations for managing your IBM software.
- This includes representing proactive, reactive, and preventive assistance. Your role also requires the ability to be flexible towards the client's needs and bring resolution to their requirements quickly and efficiently.
- You deeply understand customer business and technology needs; become the face of IBM to the customer and serve as a trusted technical expert for the customer's cloud migration, deployment, and adoption of Business Automation Growth Offerings.
- Finally, your role requires deep expertise across products, a willingness to develop hands-on expertise in new technology and a keen interest in sharing knowledge and best practices through education sessions.
- Your goal as a successful CPBA consultant resource is to help clients minimize the risk of downtime, successfully deploy and integrate new solutions, manage upgrades or migrations and efficiently integrate IBM Best Practices in their use of the IBM Business Automation product suite.
If you love working with clients, enjoy creative and hands-on problem solving and can network across multiple teams to drive resolutions to many kinds of problems - this is the role for you!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3 years of experience with Business Automation tools - Business Process Management (BPM) and Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Experience presenting Business Automation technology concepts to executives and technical teams
- Knowledgeable about modern platform technologies including RedHat Openshift, Kubernetes, Microservices, Container based architecture
- Experience with applying technical solution to solve business problems
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience as an Enterprise Technical Sales specialist working with clients across different industries
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Hands on experience with the IBM Business Automation portfolio including Content Services, Document Processing, Decision Management, Workflow Automation, RPA, and Process Mining
- Competitive experience with other ECM and BPM vendor technologies.
- Experienced industry knowledge within Consumer, Retail, Travel and Transportation
- Skilled in solution/consultative selling with the ability to lead and facilitate discovery sessions with clients across multiple organizations
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.