Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Drive Cloud platform sales across Saudi.
- Develop in partnership with the Local Cloud management team, strategic priorities and long-term plans for the Cloud platform in Saudi,
- Define goals processes and drive monthly updates against those goals
- Develop strong, productive relationships across peer organization that further our business objectives
- Manage complex projects and programs while demonstrating exceptional business judgement
- Demonstrated competency in the areas of group collaboration, analytical thinking and strategy
- Work with local partners to grow IBM market share
- Working with local and global SI to utilize IBM cloud platform in their projects
- Increase Redhat openshift awareness and usage as the recommended multicloud development platform
- Help to define broader market development themes, strategies and mental models for incubation and innovation.
- Help drive enable the team to drive new market development efforts in emerging areas by working with leaders across different line of services and Sales within IBM.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10-15+ years of experience in an operational or customer facing sales role, preferably with large Enterprise customers
- Experience developing GTM plans for new offers and products
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field
- 3-5 years of Sales management experiences, leading a sales team and report locally/ regionally, Cloud sales experience is a plus,
- Proven Knowledge about MS Azure or AWS
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience working with C-Level Executives including written, presentation and verbal communications
- Experience working in a multinational Organization
- Experience with technology - cloud computing, SaaS, PaaS, etc - would be a plus
About Business Unit
IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company's Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM's global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients' growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration statu
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Solution Sales Manager
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Honeywell Middle East Ltd
Oracle Digital Senior Sales Director
Thales Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||4 Aug|