Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
* Drive Cloud platform Sales across his/her territory, including pipeline generation, customer workshop, utilization follow up, Partners recruitment and support,
* Drive key customer engagement ensuring full understanding for our offering and help customers to utilize it,
* Develop strong, productive relationships across peer organization that further our business objectives
* Manage complex projects and programs while demonstrating exceptional business judgement
* Demonstrated competency in the areas of group collaboration, analytical thinking and strategy
* Work with local partners to grow IBM market share
* Working with local and global SI to utilize IBM cloud platform in their projects
* Increase Redhat openshift awareness and usage as the recommended multicloud development platform
* Help to define broader market development themes, strategies and mental models for incubation and innovation.
* Help drive enable the team to drive new market development efforts in emerging areas by working with leaders across different line of services and Sales within IBM.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* 5 - 10 years of experience in a customer facing sales role, preferably with large Enterprise and commercial customers, with the last 2 years at least as local experience in the same territory
* Experience developing GTM plans for new offers and products
* Bachelor's degree in business, Information technology, or related field
* 3-5 3 years of Sales management experiences, leading a sales team and report locally/ regionally, Cloud sales experience is a plus,
* Proven Knowledge about MS Azure or AWS
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* Experience working with C-Level Executives including written, presentation and verbal communications
* Experience working in a multinational Organization
* Experience with technology - cloud computing, SaaS, PaaS, etc - would be a plus
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.