Job description / Role
From our Dubai office, we are currently looking for a Cloud Sales Manager for an International Technology Distributor in Saudi Arabia.
• Manager the team needed to drive the Cloud sales results and achieve the required Cloud Sales in the region
• Create product-marketing plans with key events and activities to achieve sales demand creation.
• Good understanding of any new product announcements and changes to be able to promote them to partners and to include them in new opportunities
• Giving input, training, and educating Resellers.
• University degree in Computing, Engineering or Business/Marketing related field.
• MBA or other master’s in business is desired.
• At least 8-years proven experience in Sales/Marketing of Systems Integration solutions or Services Provider solutions.
• At least a two-year involvement with Cloud Solutions as part of the above experience.
• Excellent market knowledge.
• Working experience of the Microsoft CSP & the Open/VL models.
• Experience in defining and launching products and services.
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
• Skills in preparing budgets and forecasts.
• Ability to perform market opportunity analysis, size, profitability, competitor analysis.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Software, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel useful.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Thales Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||4 Aug|
Senior Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||13 Jul|
Senior Account Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent
National Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|