Job description / Role
Cluster Credit Supervisor
We are looking for a Cluster Credit Supervisor To provide an effective system to track Receivable Accounts for effective Cash Flow Management and to investigate customer's credit worthiness by research through various available sources
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of open mindedness, forward thinking and drive.
What is in it for you:
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To provide an effective system to track Receivable Accounts for effective Cash Flow Management;
- To investigate customer's credit worthiness by research through various available sources (e.g. banks, trade and credit associations etc.) and to recommend credit approval or disapproval to management.
- To verify the accuracy of balances of accounts receivable.
- To issue timely reminders and collection letters.
- To recommend the writing-off of uncollectible accounts.
- To witness the General Cashier's counting of monetary receipts remitted by Cashiers.
- To know and observe the credit policies of hotel and to assist in establishing and compiling clear and well defined Credit Procedures for all areas cycle.
- To handle all credit requests from in-house guests.
- To liaise with banks regarding all credit cards related matters.
- To systematically follow up on collection of outstanding accounts in a manner that will yield the best timely results while maintaining good relations with the customers.
- To check daily the credits limit exceeds for in-house guest balances and follow up with the Front Office Manager for such cases.
- To follow up on collection of Returned Cheques, Credit Card Charge backs, Late Charges and Guaranteed No-shows.
- To investigate disputed charges and to follow up on queries raised by debtors.
- To maintain a complete credit files for each account containing all documentation related to the credit research in sequence order.
- To maintain separate updated sequential listing of approved credit account holders and non-approved applications, and to circulate these listings to concerned departments.
- To maintain ongoing detailed documentation of all collection efforts by accounts for future analysis of a customer's credit worthiness and to serve as support in the event of a bad debt write-off.
- To update with Assistant Director of Finance the credit manual of the hotel from time to time.
- To identify training needs and plan training programs for the employees.
- To ensure that the departmental employees are Multi Skilled and have the necessary tools to perform their duties with maximum efficiency, through consistent training in accordance with the Annual Training Plan .
- To train all involved employees such as Front Office Clerks and Food & Beverage Waiter/Cashiers to ensure continued adherence to established credit procedures.
- To assist in the training of subordinate as part of the effort to build an efficient team and to be able to take an active interest in their individual development and welfare.
- To be thoroughly familiar with the duties and responsibilities of the employees responsible, be able to train them up to the required standard.
- To supervise the employees within the department, ensuring that the correct standards and methods of service are practiced as stated in the Department' Operations Manual and Credit Policy.
- To conduct staff yearly performance appraisal.
- To assist in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
- To report unfavorable information which may affect a customer's credit standing so as to allow timely action.
- To set and continuously review credit limits for both in-house guests and City Ledger accounts.
- To analyze trends in Accounts Receivable Balance or significant changes in payment patterns and to recap major collection problems for the monthly credit meetings.
- To prepare month-end report closing of Accounts Receivable;(Hotel & Accor Report)
- To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned work[lace to the standard set;
- To ensure all files and reports are properly filed for future reference;
- To assist in implanting and streaming the internal control procedures (ADICT Audit) covering all activities
- Assist ADOF for Month end closing Task.
- Assist ADOF for Month JV Preparation.
- Assist ADOF for Budget Preparation.
- Assist ADOF for Accor Reporting.
- To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel;
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department appearance standards;
- To provide friendly, courteous and professional service at all times;
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues and all other departments;
- To ready and understand the hotel's Ambassador Handbook and to adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedure relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety;
- To comply with local legislation as required;
- To attend training and meetings as and when required.
Your experience and skills include:
- Saudi Nationality
- 3-5 years of experience
- Good English language
- Strong attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Your team and working environment:
Pullman ZamZam Makkah stands as a distinctive landmark in Makkah, located in the spectacular Abraj Al Bait complex, directly adjoining Masjid Al Haram and the holy Kaaba in the very heart of Makkah facing King Abdulaziz gate. This masterpiece offers the finest hospitality in Makkah, having 1315 elegantly appointed rooms and suites with extravagant amenities, two contemporary dining options and five-star-deluxe services filled with spirituality while enjoying direct views over the holy Kaaba.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.