Job description / Role
Collection of information
- Regularly checks data capture and quality (segmentation, refusal tracking
- Ensures, through appropriate communication, that hotels are aware of the correct data entry methods in PMS systems;
- Updates the event database (in the RMS, for example).
- Analyzes the hotel's performance in the RMS as a basis for strategic decision-making;
- Monthly analysis of results, by day of the week, typical day, segment and against competitors (benchmarking);
- Analyzes the performance of contracts (tariffs, allotments, number of rooms sold ) upstream of re-contracting decisions;
- Monitors the market and competitors in terms of pricing and maturities with the assistance of Price Trackers to feed future pricing strategies.
- Provides proposals for the adaptation of the short and long-term strategy of the hotels (typical day, ideal mix, RML classification, price positioning, triggers, terms of sale ...) on the basis of the analyzes made upstream;
- Ensures optimal distribution of large volume requests (business groups or entertainment) at the same hotels in the square; calculates the availability and minimum rate for queries using group estimates;
- Provides dynamic forecasts against the DG's budget and strategy;
- Accompanies the preparation of the annual income budget. recommendations
Consult the recommendations daily
- Implements strategy in inventory and distribution tools;
- Deploys, and communicates the policies of:
- Minimum stay,
- Closed to arrival
- Upselling of room categories;
- Recommends changing strategy in MR systems for typical days, ideal mix, "close limits", reservation limits, to quickly react to customer behavioral changes (new events, canceled conferences, etc.). );
- Optimizes distribution channels.
- Conducts a monthly analysis of results in terms of internal and external indicators (RevPAR and market share) in order to react in time;
- Regularly checks the implementation of defined strategies (brand, place and hotel). "
- Communicates daily with hotel reservation and reception teams regarding booking and quality procedures.
- Communicates regularly with DGs at meetings or conference calls regarding:
- results and indicators of revenue management
- potential optimization opportunities, market and competitive information, the booking platform and the implementation of sales strategies;
- analysis of recent months, discussions on future trends. Decisions on multi-hotel issues
- Organize the monthly Sales and DOP meeting with the DOP, the Sales Manager and the RM Director (possibly with other RM MultiHôtel of the place, if they exist) to analyze the last months and discuss the identified future trends;
- Attends the quarterly meeting held for all local hotels and central services to harmonize synergies and make decisions on key future actions. "
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- 6 to 10 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Is responsible for the implementation of multi-brand RM methods in a dedicated region in order to optimize turnover according to brand, country, region and hotel strategies, and according to the needs of clients.
- Is responsible for setting up all revenue management processes within its scope. Deploys the DG's strategy daily, updates the schedule, sets up group estimates and alerts the CEO as soon as the market deviates from the strategy.
- Is in charge of helping the hotels to reach and exceed their objective of operational turnover.
- Supports the DGs to define the strategy (with the appropriate analyzes) and to work effectively with the revenue management system in place. In addition, help to implement the strategy, based on the daily recommendations of the distribution channels and on the daily control of recommendations to check their common sense and provide modified or complementary optimization proposals. "
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.