Job description / Role
- Use and interpreted on a daily basis the different revenue management reports such as STR, OTA insights, TravelClick, TSA, IDS
- Measures total revenue performance against strategy and targets in adapting the strategy
- Actively monitor the competitive set in order to maximize the revenue generation index (RGI).
- Drive the forecasting process for all revenues center department, and identify the potentials revenue, supply and demand variables for the properties.
- Manage all aspects of the reservations service and quality in the CRS, PMS and related systems
- Drive the performance of the reservations team members, including completion of performance appraisals, coaching counseling and performance management in conjunction with the General Manager and Talent & Culture Manager.
- Ensure all team members are aware of all room revenue targets and are kept informed of performance results
- Ensure that property rate and policy information is up to date on all 3rd party systems
- Complete data and analyze monthly reports, setup actions and execute accordingly
- Ensure that the hotel's website is fully optimized to maximize traffic from key search engines
- Ensure corporate and regional e-commerce programs are pulled through at the property
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.