CNC Machine Operator
Nahawand Medical Supplies
Job description / Role
• Preparation and operation of machines as well as CNC machines to perform tasks such as cutting, forming and drilling.
• Understand the specifications of the required task and the desired result by reading mechanical diagrams and drawings.
• Create program into computer commands so that machines can perform the function correctly.
• Preparation and loading of raw materials and spare parts on machines.
• Set up a test run to check whether machines produce outputs according to specifications.
• Tuning machines to complete full cycles of manufacturing a large number of parts.
• Supervise the machines as they carry out the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to achieve a better result.
• Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process was completed correctly.
• Inspect and maintain machines daily to verify that the required performance is delivered.
• Age should not be more than 30 years.
• Experience more than 5 years in CNC MACHINE OPERATION.
• Diploma graduate in Mechanical ENGINEERING OR RELAVENT STUDIES.
• Gulf country experiences preferred.
About the Company
Founded in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2002 AD, 1423H, it started its activities through a message from Samia, “to provide the best services and equipment to patients and those with an interest”, and was keen to confirm its mission through its vision to be the leading provider of Easy solutions for a better life locally and regionally.
We offer a complete line of home care products and rehabilitation at the best medical quality standards and we are committed to our customers and partners who trust the effectiveness and safety of our equipment and products.
From our belief in the right of those who care about the quality of life, which is now possible medically and technically, we have provided integrated products of all types of home care equipment such as beds and wheelchairs, home respirators, tables and physiotherapy equipment, Orthopedic devices and medical shoes. These products and equipment are of high quality imported from Europe, America and Asia, and have the highest international quality certificates such as: (CE, FDA, & ISO)
For 14 years, we have been serving clients in ministries, government, non-governmental and retail hospitals. Currently, we are the main suppliers of the Ministry of Social Affairs in the Kingdom, which is interested in introducing and implementing the Home Care Program for most patients and disabled persons in the Kingdom.
In order to ensure the quick delivery of our customers we have provided a number of warehouses that have a sufficient stock of products backed by a network of integrated logistics services to meet the needs of our customers with the quality and speed required.